The Part of My Life that is Not on the Intarwebs
...on the intarwebs.
...I would like to do many things. But I forget what they are if I don't write them down, and then I spend all of my spare time in my sweats.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
#61: Make 1000 pretty things.
Button heart (with Eleanor)
23. Geneva Wren
22. Pies for Pi Day.
21. Cousin board.
20. Fabric-covered toy bin.
19. Red and white pillow.
18. Fastenings board (velcro, laces, zipper).
16. Eleanor's stocking.
15. Candy cane wreath.
14. Icicles out of a coke bottle.
13. Strawberry-chocolate macarons
12. Easter cookies
10. Blackberry-custard pie.
9. Body pillow cover (which you cannot, apparently, buy for love or money).
8. Lariat necklace.
Also to be worn
7. Sack dress.
6. Jaunty yellow maternity skirt.
5. Lemon meringue pies. Meringue is straight-up the prettiest thing you can eat.
4. Shark costume. Not so much 'pretty' as 'well-executed and shark-like' but I will count it.
2. Poofballs for boo's wedding (weddings are rife with opportunities for pretty things)
1. Cupcakes for boo's wedding.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)