Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#39: Meet another book blogger In Real Life

It seems like all book bloggers live in The America, or on the east coast, or in Japan.  Utah has so many that they have their own convention.  And while the blogging world has given me a place to geek out over books, I have no one with whom to geek out over blogging.

And then a few weeks ago I blogged about a book sale I'd attended which raised money for children's literacy and where the books cost such and such amount, only to have Danika the Lesbrarian reply that she'd attended a book sale that weekend which raised money for children's literacy and where the books cost such and such amount.  Coincidence...?

Then there was some frenetic emailing with many all-caps and then there was coffee (for me) and vegan brownies (for her) and many, many lolz.


No comments: